The Loft – holiday house in Ireland
(self catering holiday accommodation) – for 4 people
A warm ‘Irish’ welcome awaits guests who stay in the Loft self catering accommodation at The Old Rectory.
Relax…. in a tastefully converted Hay Loft – overlooking pastureland.
lease note that our email address changed at the end of July 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Formerly used as a hay loft, it’s charm is reflected in the pine floors, ceiling and period features. On the ground floor, of this self-catering apartment there is a large sitting-room and dining-room, a separate fully fitted kitchen, a large double bedroom and bathroom. A spiral staircase leads up to the mezzanine loft, where you find an open plan twin bedroom. Full of charm yet with all modern amenities to help you enjoy your holiday in the centre of Ireland. A great place to ‘chill out’ and unwind, yet with plenty of places to tempt you to visit while on holiday in Ireland.
Some comments from the Loft self catering Guest Book
Wonderful Ireland! What a gorgeous, beautiful piece of Irish paradise! Ingrid & Wilf, two delightful ‘angels’, helping us weary travellers enjoy true & genuine hospitality we seek! Thank you both for a delightful stay … fresh flowers (on a bleak, wintry day), fresh bread and a basket of goodies on arrival – we loved all about us……. Rosslyn & Rob. Australia
“Thanks so much – you were both so welcoming & friendly. Place is beautiful – we couldn’t believe our luck when we first saw it! The view is something out of a ‘Jane Austin’ novel.” Elaine, Kelly & Deborah
“Thank you for Perfect Peace, a good rest & a wonderful location to spend our holiday. We certainly have found our haven.”Marion & Bill P. England
“Thank you very much for the unforgettable two weeks here. We did not only enjoy your lovely accommodation but also your warm hospitality.” Christine & Werner G. Germany
“What a warm and friendly welcome. This is just the place to unwind, no pressures, no hassle and such friendly people. Our thanks to Wilfred & Ingrid. We will definitely be back. Will tell our friends about this place!” Janet & Glyn K.
“A very enjoyable stay, some wonderful scenery, warm hospitality – just what we needed. Thank you for the special touches.”Colin & Alison A.
The Loft self catering facilities include:
- Double en-suite ground-floor bedroom and a twin bedded open-plan loft. (Apartment sleeps 4)
- Electric blankets on beds
- Spacious living/dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen c/w electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, dryer
- ‘Shower room’ with toilet and washbasin? on the ground floor.
- Satellite T.V, DVD player and a selection of reading material
- Wireless Internet connection available
- Sun room with patio – garden and barbecue area
- Walled garden for guests use
- Car parking facilities in the courtyard
- Contact us for more information on The Loft at The Old Rectory, Ireland
Why not book both apartments and travel with some friends?? Discount if both apartments booked together.
Charges for 2015 in The Loft. – these are inclusive of bed linen and towels. Heating and electricity extra
Ingrid & Wilfred also leave some ‘welcome groceries’ for guests arrival.
- May and June 2015 – €350/week
- July and August 2015 – €390/week
- September and October 2015 – €350/week
- Rest of the year – 2015- ‘By request’.
- Contact us for more information on The Loft self-catering accommodation, County laois
When you book you pay a deposit of 33% of the total cost – subject to minimum of €150.
The balance is then payable on arrival.
There is no booking fee.
When you book directly through ‘The Old Rectory’ you do not pay ‘the balance due’ until you arrive – the cancellation charges reflect therefore on ?the deposit?.
More than 42 days ? minimum cancellation charge of €50
14 – 28 days 66% of deposit
Less than 14 days 100% of deposit
In the most unlikely event of circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to provide you with alternative self-catering accommodation.